Note: due to the large number of non Eglish language course requests that do not comply with our Site Policy, from 28th April 2013 (until further notice) only course requests where the courses language is English are being accepted.
Our site policy (terms and conditions) will change from time to time, and this page is the most up-to-date reference point for these.
By using this website you agree to:
- Not use the site for spam or advertising.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful and professional way.
- Use your real name when registering (this helps us reduce spam etc.)
Policy for Teachers
- Courses are set with a maximum of 100 users (please do not change this).
- Course that are not active for 90 days will be automatically deleted or moved to a hidden category.
- Courses on religion or for religious purposes are not allowed.
- Respect the copyright of others
(If we receive complaints regarding use of copyright material we will hide the course, making it unavailable, until the teacher and the complainant have resolved the issue).
- You may hide (make unavailable to Students) and Backup your course (to move it to a different Moodle site).
- Your course must be free, open to everyone, allow Guest access, and be useful to others, always remember the spirit of FreeMoodle.
- You should already be experienced using Moodle - we want thsi site to feature great courses, created by knowlegeable and experienced teachers.
- FreeMoodle is not the place for your own "private" courses - whether this is private for yourself, your own students, or organisation (if you try to use FreeMoodle in this way we will hide and later remove the course).
- Please do not request a course to teach others how to use Moodle - there are already many resources available for this. And it's not a place for you to learn Moodle if you haven't used it before.
- If you are attending a Moodle training course, and the course requires you to create a Moodle course, FreeMoodle.org is not a suitable place for this (and your request will be rejected).
- If you have questions regarding whether your course is appropriate for FreeMoodle.org, please ask in Community Area forums: English, Español, Deutsch, Ελληνικό, Française (English is the most active).
- We encourage teachers to collaborate where possible - FreeMoodle.org is a project where 1+1=3
Policy for Students
- This site is here for your benefit, and all courses are completely free.
Take these opportunities to learn, for pleasure and for fun, and to improve your life
- If you encounter behaviour from teachers or other students that you feel is not appropriate for this site you can email helpdesk[AT]hrdnz.com
Last modified: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 9:34 AM